Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.
Search found 2 matches
- June 22nd, 2018, 12:15 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Keithley 220 Voltage limit?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 7419
I set the V-Limit of Keithley 220 as 100V, but it cannot go past the current at which the voltage hits around 25V. Is there any other setup that might put a cap in voltage before the V-Limit we set on the front panel of 220? I'm running it via LabVIEW programs.
- June 9th, 2018, 10:25 pm
- Forum: 2400 Series SourceMeter
- Topic: 2450 Sourcemeter Hysteresis Sweep
- Replies: 0
- Views: 4743