Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.
- Keithley Applications
- Posts: 2847
- Joined: June 10th, 2010, 6:22 am
- Country: United States
1. NPLC- Number of Power Line Cycles. This is only part of the A/D conversion process. So 1PLC does not mean it will be 16.67msec per reading.
2. Ranging - Auto range can cause delays. For more precise timing use fixed range.
3. Auto Zero - Auto zero allows the A/D process to go through only the signal integrate and calculate phases. This is will speed thing up.
4. Filter - The digital filter will cause delays. for precise timing, disable the filter.
5. Source Delay - Set this to 0.0 seconds.
6. Display -The display can be disabled. I usually only do this after the system is running. Meaning while troubleshooting keep the display enabled.
Hope this helps.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest