If you want to follow along during the live stream, you’ll need:
- Any Keithley 2600 Series SMU such as:
* General Purpose: https://www.tek.com/keithley-source-mea ... ourcemeter
* High Power: https://www.tek.com/keithley-source-mea ... ourcemeter
* High Density: https://www.tek.com/keithley-source-mea ... ourcemeter
* Pulsing: https://www.tek.com/keithley-source-mea ... instrument
- A Windows computer with Test Script Builder installed, available for free at https://www.tek.com/keithley-test-script-builder
- A way to connect your PC to your instrument. USB is recommended, but LAN, GPIB, and RS-232 are also options. You may wish to test this connection ahead of time, as we won’t spend much time on connections during the event.
- Devices to test on. You can skip these and use open leads, but your returned data won’t make sense:
* An LED (a diode or even a resistor would also be fine)
* A transistor or other 3 terminal device. If you don’t have a 2 channel SMU, you can either re-use your 2 terminal device, or grab a simple power supply to apply voltage to the gate.
- Cables to connect the output of your SMU to devices