Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.
- Keithley LabVIEW Sample.PNG (64.81 KiB) Viewed 14816 times
- Keithley Applications
- Posts: 17
- Joined: January 31st, 2011, 10:04 am
- Country: United States
There are a few changes you need to make:
1. The list has to be saved to a memory location before execution is allowed.
2. You need a *TRG in your code to trigger the execution of the list.
3. I suggest that you move the BUS setting of the trigger source to the beginning of your code for it to work.
Attached is a - of the working code for your reference.
i need to execute a remote controlled list with my keithley 2200-72-1.
the list should just contain two voltages (lets say 10 and 20V) and each of them should be active for 10sec.
Everthing works fine when i programm my device using the front panel and save it to adress 1 and set the trigger source to Manual(Def).
But now i'd like to have a remote controll. Therefor i want to use LabView2013.
I chose to use the example-programm "Keithley 2200 Series Execute a List.vi" and extended it as it's shown attached.
It's possible to swtch the output on and off but no list is being executed. Then i saw your codes here, and i tried to use it for my problem. But there is always the error "150". Can anybody help me? - Thanks!
- screen1.PNG (115.2 KiB) Viewed 14634 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests