Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.
- Keithley Applications
- Posts: 14
- Joined: January 24th, 2011, 6:45 am
- Country: United States
Java 7 Update 51 changed Java's security policy, which is preventing a number of Keithley instrument web applets from running. The following instruments are affected:
- Series 2600B
- Series 2600A
- Series 2650A
- Model 3706A
- Models 707B and 708B
Firmware updates to correct the issue are in process. In the meantime, here is a simple workaround:
- Open the Windows Control Panel -> Java
- Click on the Java Security Tab and change the Security Level to Medium.
- Click on OK to save changes
- Note: In some cases it also necessary to click on the Site List button and edit the list to add the IP addresses of your instrument(s), for example http://188.8.131.52/
Please note that if your instrument's model number is not listed above, there are presently no plans to update that instrument's firmware for this issue.
Corrective Firmware Status
- Series 2600B - Rev 3.0.4 firmware is now available on the Keithley website
- Series 2600A - Rev 2.2.5 firmware is now available on the Keithley website
- Series 2650A - Rev 1.1.4 firmware is now available on the Keithley website
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests