Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.

Generating 2 set pulses followed sequentially by 2 reset pulses

Mohamedy002

Generating 2 set pulses followed sequentially by 2 reset pulses

Post by Mohamedy002 » July 6th, 2018, 12:25 am

Please help me, I have a two terminal device and I am using 2RPM + 2SMU + PMU to do pulse measurements. I explored the NVM module and the submodules like reramSweep and reramForming. I can understand all no problem.

What if I want to generate many set pulses followed by many reset pulses? How can I do that? The modules like reramSweep limits you with only one set and one reset pulse. How can I modify to apply set of set pulses and followed sequentially by a set of reset pulses.

Appreciate your help!

Thanks

brian.d.smith
Keithley Applications
Keithley Applications

Re: Generating 2 set pulses followed sequentially by 2 reset pulses

Post by brian.d.smith » July 6th, 2018, 10:45 am

Look in the Reference Manual for the SEGARB section. The are Interactive Test Modules available to use SEGARB.

Mohamedy002

Re: Generating 2 set pulses followed sequentially by 2 reset pulses

Post by Mohamedy002 » July 8th, 2018, 10:30 pm

Thank you Brian sir for the note. I referred to the section discussing the SegARB example in the reference manual. However, I am a bit confused!

In the NVM examples he is assuming that the SMU is linked to the RPM and all the modules work properly like reramForming, reramSweep, reramEndurance ,,, etc. Although this module provide very reasonable results, however, it did not give you any chance to have multiple sequential set and reset pulses!!!

Going to the SegARB modules and examples I am surprised that he is assuming that the SMU should not be linked to the RPM :o !!!, I also noted that he is not mentioning anything about the Ilimit feature supported readily by the RPM so not allow you to put compliance limit

I tried to use the module but unfortunately I ended by the following nonsense results
1.PNG
1.PNG (28.68 KiB) Viewed 2233 times
shape of the pulse on Ch1
3.PNG
3.PNG (21.19 KiB) Viewed 2233 times
shape of the pulse on Ch2

The output results results did not vary whether there is a DUT or no!!!
2.PNG
2.PNG (18.69 KiB) Viewed 2229 times
This makes me loose confidence in the SegARB module, please is there is any other ways/methods to apply multiple sequential pulses?

Really appreciate your help!

Thank you

Return to “4200-SCS Semiconductor Parameter Analyzer”