Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.

Remember STMs

WillPragmatic

Remember STMs

Post by WillPragmatic » June 30th, 2016, 10:00 am

Hi,

I have several different test plans set up for testing different wafer designs. Some of these test plans contain STMs. Every time I open a test plan which uses STMs before I can run it I have to import all of my tsp files.

Is there a way to have ACS remember the locations of the tsp files?

Currently all my tsp files are saved in "C:\ACS\library\26Library\TSPLib"

Thanks!

Andrea C
Keithley Applications
Keithley Applications

Re: Remember STMs

Post by Andrea C » July 5th, 2016, 5:31 am

For the STM object in the test tree, after you import the desired *.tsp file do you also press the Save button on the STM?

When the project has the configured STM, it essentially is making a copy of the script. Look in the \lib directory of your Project (C:\ACS\Projects\Your_Prject\lib). You could open the *.tsp files with ASCII editor and verify them.

Normally you should be able to open, close, reopen projects and have the project level associated lib files matched to the STMs in the project test tree.

WillPragmatic

Re: Remember STMs

Post by WillPragmatic » July 7th, 2016, 1:35 am

Thanks! It seems I wasn't creating whole new projects but instead just a new xml file in the same project folder as my other projects.

Every time I opened a different project the contents of the \lib directory was being replaced with files for the new project.

Return to “ACS Software Products”