Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.

ITM List Sweep

WillPragmatic

ITM List Sweep

Post by WillPragmatic » November 2nd, 2016, 4:36 am

Hi,

I'm having a problem generating a list sweep. Several CSVs (all the same length) with lists of voltage values. When I attempt to import a csv file the list sweep settings dialogue box shows the full list of 206 points. I click OK and only the 1st 6 points are displayed in the source field of the ITM setup table.

Furthermore when I attempt to import a second CSV, both source fields become empty lists "[]".

Is there a limit to how many list sweep points you can have in a project? (I am using Version 4.4)

Andrea C
Keithley Applications
Keithley Applications

Re: ITM List Sweep

Post by Andrea C » November 4th, 2016, 6:53 am

Using ACS 5.2.1, I'm not able to duplicate any troubles.

The display of only 6 values in the Source field is normal. This field does not change size based upon settings.
If you need to view the values in your list, double click the source values field and use the List Sweep Settings dialog box.

Can you provide more details on how to duplicate the issue?
ACS_ListSweep.PNG
ACS_ListSweep.PNG (8.22 KiB) Viewed 14341 times

WillPragmatic

Re: ITM List Sweep

Post by WillPragmatic » November 15th, 2016, 8:33 am

Hi Thanks for the help.

I think it could be due to the fact I was using a demo version of the software. I was building the test plan in the office before loading it on the the PC in the lab. Taking my csv files into the lab (where the fully licensed machine is) and uploading them there caused no problems.

Return to “ACS Software Products”