KickStart version 2.0.1 includes the following enhancements over KickStart 2.0 Beta:
- Added pulse and digitizer support for Model 2461 SMU Instrument
- Added option to export test settings in .csv file for all KickStart apps
- Added option to automatically export data in .csv and .png format at completion of every test
- Save time by automating data collection of millions of readings.
- Set up a multi-instrument test with the ability to independently control up to eight instruments.
- Automatically calculate basic statistics for each column of data visible in the reading table
- Customize view of data in the reading table using personalized labels for columns of data and the ability to hide rows and columns
- Compare multiple runs of data in the graph to quickly identify measurement anomalies and trends.
Learn more about KickStart software here: https://www.tek.com/keithley-kickstart
Download KickStart 2.0.1 here: https://www.tek.com/software/kickstart/2-0-1
We welcome your feedback! Send your suggestions to [email protected]