Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.

Interface language of Kickstart 2.0.1

Use this forum for questions about Keithley KickStart software.
allse87

Interface language of Kickstart 2.0.1

Post by allse87 » July 31st, 2018, 10:15 pm

How to change the interface language to English? The Version 1.9 had it in the settings. Now I cannot change to English since the OS uses Chinese language and now it defaulted to Chinese too.

Jennifer C
Keithley Applications
Keithley Applications

Re: Interface language of Kickstart 2.0.1

Post by Jennifer C » August 1st, 2018, 7:26 am

In KickStart 2.0.1, the language of the OS dictates the language that displays in KickStart. There is no setting within the interface to always have KickStart appear in a certain language. This is a change from KickStart 1.9.x. I'd be happy to enter an enhancement request on your behalf to restore the ability to set the language within KickStart itself. To enter the enhancement request, I'd like to have your contact name and company name. Can you send an email to [email protected] with this information? We'd also appreciate any information that you can provide as a reason for this feature to be restored. Having such reasons helps us when we evaluate enhancement requests for the next KickStart release.

Kiriakos

Re: Interface language of Kickstart 2.0.1

Post by Kiriakos » September 13th, 2018, 1:01 am

As long Kickstart 2.0.1 does not have support for 183 languages, it does not make sense staring an enhancement request, for base function which which was removed, so Kickstart software developers to make easy their own life.

Return to “KickStart”