KickStart version 2.0.5 includes these updates:
- Fixed bug with launching DMM app with Model DMM6500
- Fixed bug associated with configuring scans with Series 2700 using ACI, DCI and 2W resistance
- Installs fonts used with KickStart so that text is correctly rendered
- Save time by automating data collection of millions of readings.
- Set up a multi-instrument test with the ability to independently control up to eight instruments.
- Automatically calculate basic statistics for each column of data visible in the reading table
- Customize view of data in the reading table using personalized labels for columns of data and the ability to hide rows and columns
- Compare multiple runs of data in the graph to quickly identify measurement anomalies and trends.
- KickStart 2.0.4 installs with a 60-day trial. Your existing trial continues for the full 60 days even when you upgrade to a newer KickStart version.
Download KickStart 2.0.5 here: https://www.tek.com/software/kickstart/2-0-5
We welcome your feedback! Send your suggestions to [email protected]