Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.
KickStart version 2.1.1 includes these updates:
• Added statistics between cursors on the KickStart graph.
• Added support for Tektronix Models MDO32 and MDO34 Mixed Domain Oscilloscopes to the Scope app
• Streaming of digitized data using the DMM app has been improved to enable 60 kHz continuous streaming to the reading table.
• Auto export no longer results in data missing from the exported data file.
Here are some reasons for upgrading to the KickStart 2.0 platform:
• Save time by automating data collection of millions of readings.
• Set up a multi-instrument test with the ability to independently control up to eight instruments.
• Automatically calculate basic statistics for each column of data visible in the reading table
• Customize view of data in the reading table using personalized labels for columns of data and the ability to hide rows and columns
• Compare multiple runs of data in the graph to quickly identify measurement anomalies and trends.
• installs with a 60-day trial. Your existing trial continues for the full 60 days even when you upgrade to a newer KickStart version.
Learn more about KickStart software here: https://www.tek.com/keithley-kickstart
Download KickStart 2.1.1 here: https://www.tek.com/software/kickstart/2-1-1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest