Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.
KickStart version 2.2.0 includes these updates:
• Implemented support for I-V tracer. I-V tracer is an application that allows a 2400 Series Graphical SourceMeter SMU instrument to behave similarly to a traditional Tektronix curve tracer. Appropriate for low power, two-terminal devices.
• Added support for the DPO2k, TBS1k, TBS2k, and TDS1k series oscilloscopes to the KickStart Scope app.
• Misc. problems corrected."
Here are some reasons for upgrading to the KickStart 2.0 platform:
• Save time by automating data collection of millions of readings.
• Set up a multi-instrument test with the ability to independently control up to eight instruments.
• Automatically calculate basic statistics for each column of data visible in the reading table
• Customize view of data in the reading table using personalized labels for columns of data and the ability to hide rows and columns
• Compare multiple runs of data in the graph to quickly identify measurement anomalies and trends.
• installs with a 60-day trial. Your existing trial continues for the full 60 days even when you upgrade to a newer KickStart version.
• Distributes I-V Tracer application to Graphical SourceMeter SMU instruments
Learn more about KickStart software here: https://www.tek.com/keithley-kickstart
Download KickStart 2.2.0 here: https://www.tek.com/software/kickstart/2-2-0
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest