Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.
KickStart version 2.5.0 includes these updates:
• Save time by automating data collection of millions of readings.
• Set up a multi-instrument test with the ability to independently control up to eight instruments.
• Supports power supplies, source measure unit (SMU) instruments, DMMs, dataloggers and oscilloscopes.
• Replicate tests quickly using saved test configurations.
• Use built-in plotting and comparison tools to quickly discover measurement anomalies and trends.
• Users can launch a one-time 60-day free trial at any time for the KickStart Apps individually
• Distributes I-V Tracer application to Graphical SourceMeter SMU instruments
Changes in Version 2.5.0
• Customers now have the option to purchase and install individual App licenses.
• Added the capability to pulse the following touchscreen SMU instruments using the I-V Characterizer App software: 2450, 2460 and 2470.
• Added pulse support for the 26xxA and 26xxB Series SMUs (note: pulsing supported on one channel at this time, other channels need to be disabled)
• Added functionality to the DataLogger app to support channel delay settings for the DMM6500, DAQ6510 and Model 3706A instruments and channel auto delay settings for the DMM6500 and DAQ6510 instruments.
• Added support for the 3706A System Switch/Multimeter to have channel delay settings.
• PT1000 is now supported as a standard Resistance Temperature Detector (RTD-type) in the Data Logger and DMM Apps.
• Added support to configure LineSync in the Data Logger App.
• Added the functionality to "copy to clipboard" in the graph.
• Misc. problems resolved.
Learn more about KickStart software here: https://www.tek.com/keithley-kickstart
Download KickStart 2.5.0 here: https://www.tek.com/software/kickstart/2-5-0
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest