Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.

Keithley 2000 measuring real temperature slow

2000, 2001, 2002, 2010, 2100, 2110
khanpk16

Keithley 2000 measuring real temperature slow

Post by khanpk16 » January 10th, 2019, 8:21 am

hello i am measuring temperature dependent dielectric measurement using keithley 2000 meter connected with ice bath and T type thermocouple one end of thermocouple is in ice bath and one in sample chamber. Temperature controller setup control the temperate of sample the problem is that when i start measurement the temperature of sample monitored in in kithley screen increase very slowly and data is collated using lab view program but the temperature of sample chamber control by temperature setup is increase according to program the difference between the temperature shown by keithly and sample chamber which is controlled by temperature controller having large difference how to fixed this problem i changed different thermocouple but problem is not solved.

Return to “Series 2000 and Series 2100 DMM's”