Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.

remotely save screen shot into USB?

DMM7510 7½-Digit Graphical Sampling Multimeter
Forum rules
<t></t>
Pepito

remotely save screen shot into USB?

Post by Pepito » September 9th, 2016, 12:26 am

Hello,

I tried looking through the manual and only way I found to save a screen image is by pressing the HOME and ENTER keys at same time manually on the instrument. Is there a remote command to do this via SCPI? Ideally I'd like to save it to PC directly, but I'll be happy if I can save it to a USB stick at this point.

Thanks.

Andrea C
Keithley Applications
Keithley Applications

Re: remotely save screen shot into USB?

Post by Andrea C » October 12th, 2016, 2:25 pm

Sorry, that screen capture feature is available only via the front panel buttons.

Just so that we understand, can you describe how you are using this in your workflow?

Without knowing more about what you are trying to accomplish, let me mention: since you said you ideally want the image on the PC rather than USB thumb drive, consider using the internal web page and the virtual front panel applet. Perhaps you could do screen captures on the PC side of things? Check out Figure 20 in the DMM7510 User Manual.

Return to “DMM7510 Graphical Sampling DMM”