Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.
DMM7510 7½-Digit Graphical Sampling Multimeter
- Posts: 19
- Joined: December 14th, 2016, 10:42 am
- Country: United States
For those interested, we have a script created by one of our Field Applications Engineers which turns the DMM7510 into a continuously running Amp-Hour meter. Features are...
- Sets the meter to digitize current with a count of 1.
- Sets the default sample rate and buffer size to 15k.
- Runs continuously until user presses the TRIGGER key on the front of the instrument.
- Provides Amp-Hrs and Avg-I calculations on the USER swipe screen.
- The user can still poll the instrument remotely for the Amp-Hr and Avg-I information.
Because it's a script you can modify the sample rate to whatever your needs are, but keep it at 150kS/s or lower to ensure optimal performance with remote operations.
A couple ideas for improvement we've already considered:
- Provide a numeric input box for the operator to interactively set the sample rate before the measurements begin.
- Provide supplemental feedback dialogs or restrictions in code to enforce the max sample rate listed above.
- (6.33 KiB) Downloaded 947 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests