Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.
I scan 11 ambient temperature for 1 hour (timer at 10 sec.). Temperature are correct for approximately 50 minutes and than reading change from approximately 80F to reading between 125F to 450F for no reason.
I try to use the appliance second slot, use a different 7700 card, try different operating system / Excel version / Excelinx version (see listing below) without any success.
1) Win 7 (32-bit) SP1 / Excel 2010 (32-bit) version 14.0.7016.5003 / Excelinx ELNX-851C06 (Beta 1) / IVI driver 2700-852C03 (Beta 1)
2) Win 7 (64-bit) SP1 / Excel 2010 (32-bit) version 14.0.6129.5000 / Excelinx ELNX-851C06 (Beta 1) / IVI driver 2700-852C03 (Beta 1)
3) Win 7 pro (64-bit) SP1 / Excel 2003 version 11.8332.8333 - SP3 / Excelinx ELNX-851C06 (Beta 1) / IVI driver 2700-852C03 (Beta 1)
4) Win 7 ultimate (64-bit) SP1 / Excel 2007 (32-bit) SP3 / Excelinx ELNX-851C06 (RC1) / IVI driver 2700-852C03 (RC1)
It was working correctly for the past 3 months and suddenly this problem appear.
If I use the 7700 card in a different 2701, it work normally.
Any suggestion to solve this problem.
- Keithley Applications
- Posts: 2840
- Joined: June 10th, 2010, 6:22 am
- Country: United States
Sounds like you did some research with the different versions of software and such.
But it sounds to me like there is an issue with the one particular 2701.
Not sure what that is but I think it is time to get the unit serviced.
Please call 503-627-2445
They can help you get the unit serviced.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest