Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.

Can KICKSTART software be useful for DAQ f current signal from 657B Electrometer?

KUSB and KPCI DAQ Data Acquisition Products
Jagadeesh G

Can KICKSTART software be useful for DAQ f current signal from 657B Electrometer?

Post by Jagadeesh G » August 8th, 2017, 11:05 pm

Hii sir,

I'm using 6517B Electrometer for ultra low current (pA) measurements. I don't have any DAQ software to store the current measurements. I found KICKSTART DAQ Control software recently. Can I use Kickstart software for Control and Data Acquisition of the CURRENT signal from 6517B Electrometer? Or suggest me the DAQ software for 6517B.

Thanks in Advance.

Warm Regards,
Jagadeesh G

Jagadeesh G

Re: Can KICKSTART software be useful for DAQ f current signal from 657B Electrometer?

Post by Jagadeesh G » August 30th, 2017, 2:32 am

Hii,
When I will get a Reply????

Thanks and Regards,
Jagadeesh G

Jennifer C
Keithley Applications
Keithley Applications

Re: Can KICKSTART software be useful for DAQ f current signal from 657B Electrometer?

Post by Jennifer C » September 1st, 2017, 11:32 am

Hi Jagadeesh,

I apologize for the tardy reply. KickStart supports the Model 6517B in making resistivity measurements on insulating materials using the optional High Resistance Measurement Application (Model KICKSTARTFL-HRMA). KickStart does not presently support general purpose measurements using the Model 6517B. Having data acquisition software for the standard measurements of the Model 6517B (i.e. current, charge, and voltage) is something that we want to add in the future.

Thanks,

Jennifer C.

Jagadeesh G

Post by Jagadeesh G » September 1st, 2017, 11:39 pm

Thanks for your reply mam.

I am trying to use Labview (32 bit) & keithley's KUSB 488B for the aforementioned DAQ purpose.
I have the Labview program for DAQ, But 6517B is not communicating with the Labview.
What are the drivers I have to install for making it work?

Thanks & Regards,
Jagadeesh G

Return to “Keithley DAQ Data Aquisition Products”