Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.

How can I use DriverLinx 851A01 with CEC TestPoint ?

KUSB and KPCI DAQ Data Acquisition Products
Klaus Deutschkaemer

How can I use DriverLinx 851A01 with CEC TestPoint ?

Post by Klaus Deutschkaemer » July 3rd, 2013, 7:03 am

We are running a KPCI-3101 board and a CEC TestPoint Application, successfully using DriverLinx 850A03 for years. Now we tried to replace the computer (WinXP SP2, Pentium4) with a newer model (WinXP SP2, DualCore processor). As we read, that the former DriverLinx is NOT compatible with DualCore CPUs, we installed the latest DriverLinx software (851A01).
The built-in DriverLinx test program correctly shows the analog signals, so the driver should be loaded. Hence we were not able, to make TestPoint get the signal.
When we specified "manufacturer=AUTO" in TESTPT.ini, no board was found. We also specified manufacturer=driverlinx, driver=kpci3100.dll, device=0, and several other DLLs from the DriverLinx installation directory, hence got no signal - and no error message, too.
Is this driver version and configuration compatible with TestPoint? And what will we have to define in TESTPT.ini or TPAD.ini? With the previous system, we uses the default settings (AUTO) and everything worked fine. Any help will be appreciated, Thank You.

Manfred B
Keithley Applications
Keithley Applications

Re: How can I use DriverLinx 851A01 with CEC TestPoint ?

Post by Manfred B » August 26th, 2013, 1:51 am

Hi,
We will contact you directly.
Rgds
Manfred

oeagFL

Re: How can I use DriverLinx 851A01 with CEC TestPoint ?

Post by oeagFL » June 19th, 2014, 5:51 am

We are also interested in using the newer Driver 851A01 with TestPoint (Card KPCI-3103).

Other question: Is this Driver working with Windows 8 (32-Bit)? As TestPoint is working under Windows 8 again.

Return to “Keithley DAQ Data Aquisition Products”