Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.

TBS 1064 oscilloscope cannot be recognized by Windows 10

DPO/MSO/MDO4000 Series, DPO/MSO/MDO/TDS/THS3000 Series, DPO/MSO/TDS/TPS2000 Series, TBS/TBA1000 Series
gnieeeeeeeeee

TBS 1064 oscilloscope cannot be recognized by Windows 10

Post by gnieeeeeeeeee » February 15th, 2021, 7:40 am

Hi, I have a TBS1064 oscilloscope, and I want to connect it to a desktop with Windows 10 system, and want to use LabVIEW to capture the data for a short duration.

When I installed the latest version of the software, i.e., TEKVISA Connectivity Software - V4.2.0, and Tektronix Openchoice Desktop Application TDSPCS1 - V2.8 from the website, the USB of TBS1064 oscilloscope cannot be recognized by Windows 10, but these two software support Windows 10 system.

I try another method. I tried to install the driver of the TBS1064 oscilloscope using the NI-VISA Driver Wizard which is provided by LABVIEW, but the driver they provided only supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.

So, is there a way to connect the TBS1064 oscilloscope and Windows 10? I just want to capture the data for a short duration, e.g., 5 minutes.

Return to “Non- Windows Based Oscilloscopes”