How can I obtain the electrochemical TSP scripts for 2450?

Polosan Silviu

How can I obtain the electrochemical TSP scripts for 2450?

Post by Polosan Silviu » April 1st, 2018, 11:32 pm

Vince W wrote:
February 3rd, 2017, 7:57 am
Hello Vedran,

Let me explain the context of Bill's statement about "open source".

The scripts we provide with the 2450-EC "kit" are scripts which are loaded onto the instrument and execute on the instrument to perform various Electro-Chemistry tests much like a Potentiostat would.

Our 2450-EC, 2460-EC, and 2461-EC instruments have an on-board script environment called TSP (Test Script Processor). TSP was built upon a lua programming language base. Lua is free open-source software which is portable to many environments (https://www.lua.org/about.html). Keithley has used this environment on many of our instruments.

The Electrochemistry scripts that we provide for the instrument models mentioned above run only in the TSP environment of these instruments. If you have one of these instruments, and are interested in them, I will find out how you can an E-CHEM UPGRADE KIT.

Vince
Hi Vince,

I already have a Keithey 2450 and I want to use it as potentiostat. What can I do to have these Electro-Chemistry test scripts for voltammetry and for the other electrochemistry scripts?

Many thanks

Andrea C
Keithley Applications
Keithley Applications

Re: How can I obtain the electrochemical TSP scripts for 2450?

Post by Andrea C » April 2nd, 2018, 6:55 am

If you already have the SourceMeter, then just the software and cable can be ordered on part number: EC-UPGRADE
Please contact your local sales office.

Here is an informational link:
https://www.tek.com/keithley-source-mea ... -manual-16

Return to “Electrochemistry”