Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.
- 939018316.jpg (149.6 KiB) Viewed 1460 times
- 599467128.jpg (139.69 KiB) Viewed 1460 times
- 313335582.jpg (138.14 KiB) Viewed 1460 times
If you would like to have your unit calibrated, you can submit a request for service on Tek.com under the "Calibration & Services" tab and then click on "Request Repair Services" or call 1-800-835-9200 prompt 2.
Thanks for your reply. The scope has already warm up for 20 minutes.
I found another issue is that the waveform will have a lot noise when the horizontal is less than 250us when I connect probe to "Probe Comp". Please see the enclosed -. Can this issue also be solved by complete instrument calibration? Thanks.
- 1469939734.jpg (73.18 KiB) Viewed 1456 times
- 665752856.jpg (86.05 KiB) Viewed 1456 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests