Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.

Tektronix 11403 - Error G3731 on Digitalizer Board

Questions in this forum area are community supported. Tektronix does not regularly monitor posts in this area.
alessandro.scroccaro

Tektronix 11403 - Error G3731 on Digitalizer Board

Post by alessandro.scroccaro » November 18th, 2019, 9:27 am

Hi,
after a few months of non-use the my wonderful main frame Tek 11403 complains about replacing the lithium battery of the CPU board when it is turned back on. I will replace the two lithium batteries on the mainfraime, but continuing the diagnosis, now i will complain about the error G3731 in the DIGITALIZER / POINT ACQUISITION / AD Voltage section with a variable measurement -0.864 ...- 0.851V while the correct interval is -0.750 .. .-0.850V.
Furthermore the enanched accuracy is no longer available: ENANCHED ACCURACY FAILED: MAINFRAME: MAIN TIME INTERPOLATOR. PLUGIN NA. TRIGGER NA.
It seems a problem that cannot be easily solved since the manual does not provide indications on errors and on chip level repair, but only on board level reapir.
Does anyone have any experience with this?
Thanks
Alessandro

Return to “Other or Discontinued Oscilloscopes”