Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.

Spectra2 SIP PDU's

HCKirketerp

Spectra2 SIP PDU's

Post by HCKirketerp » October 2nd, 2009, 4:34 am

Hi,

I'm trying to emulate different SIP phone vendors INVITE packets with the Spectra2. I have created the INVITE packet in the PDU library, under the database pane. I can send the INVITE packets from the Spectra and the INVITE packet include the correct To, From, Contact etc. headers, but the SDP part of the INVITE packet is missing, even though it is present in the PDU library. This don't have to be a problem with SPectra2, but might as well be a problem with the Content-Length header. How ever the length of the SDP may vary depending of the UA IP-address ie. I would like the PDU's to be generic, how can this be done? especially with varying content-length. Is there a best practice?

Hope you can help.

Br
Holger

Carl M
Tektronix Applications
Tektronix Applications

Re: Spectra2 SIP PDU's

Post by Carl M » January 9th, 2012, 12:54 pm

I think you have us confused with Tektronix Communications: http://www.tektronixcommunications.com
Tektronix Application Engineer

Return to “Programming Support”