Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.

Mounting a 2246 Oscilloscope to a Model 3 Lab Cart?

dnpainting

Mounting a 2246 Oscilloscope to a Model 3 Lab Cart?

Post by dnpainting » April 25th, 2011, 1:29 pm

Hi,
I am new here, so please, allow me to give a little info on myself. My name is David and I am a semi retired painter in the SoCal area and I am getting into the field of Stereo Electronics Repair as a hobby. I have purchased a few test equipment items which include a Tektronix 2246 Mod A Oscilloscope, a Tektronix ASG100 Audio Signal Generator, a Wow & Flutter Meter and I recently aquired a Tektronix Model 3 Lab Cart. The lab cart I purchased has some mounting hardware but no manual. Is there anyone here whom has or knows where to get a manual for this cart? Or, how to mount the 2246 Oscilloscope to it? Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. I have searched the forum for anything on this cart but to no avail. Thank you much for your help and I look forward to reading more in this forum and hopefully in time, as I get more advanced with the use of this equipment, I can chime in.

Thank you

David

Return to “Programming Support”