Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.

Spectra2 : un/check box Board issue

Domo

Spectra2 : un/check box Board issue

Post by Domo » October 26th, 2011, 8:32 am

HI all, I'm working currently with Spectra2 version 7.0.0.1 R.4 SP1.
I've an issue in Configuration tab : I can't check or uncheck a board whereas my workspace doesn't run.
I click to unckeck or checl another box, but .. nothing.. as it was grayed but not.
Very very strange : my colleagues have the same version of Spectra with the same workspace and they have not this issue !!

Have you already met this problem ?

Thanks by advance.

Domo

Re: Spectra2 : un/check box Board issue

Post by Domo » October 26th, 2011, 9:16 am

I've just fixed the bug...unbelievable !! I will try to explain the bug..
I'm working with a laptop Latitude E6410 with windows XP SP3 using 2 displays in dual-view mode : primary screen is my laptop, secondary screen is a lcd.
As my lcd screen is at my left, I had moved in windows displays properties/paramerers the position of my primary screen (using drag& drop with mouse) at right.
(ok , you think there ...this guy tells rubbish ..)
In this case, and only in this case, if you openSpectra2 client in the secondary screen, you won't be able to check/uncheck the boards into configuration tab !
If you moved your client to primary screen, it will become possible !!

I let you try it !!

Carl M
Tektronix Applications
Tektronix Applications

Re: Spectra2 : un/check box Board issue

Post by Carl M » November 2nd, 2011, 10:44 am

i think you have us, http://www.tek.com, confused with http://www.tektronixcommunications.com. Spectra2 is not a Tektronix product.
Tektronix Application Engineer

Return to “Programming Support”