Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.

Sony Tektronix 390AD Part

duskglow

Sony Tektronix 390AD Part

Post by duskglow » January 4th, 2014, 5:04 pm

Hi, I have a vintage Sony Tektronix 390AD. It's in great shape except the front panel switches are toast. The service manual says these are part #263-0098-00 - they're push button switches with a built in LED. I found a place where I can order 20 of them (I'm working on that now), but I need 30 more to completely overhaul the panel. Does anyone have access to about 30 of this part?

I can probably get by with just replacing the power/remote/local buttons and controlling it using GPIB, but that's no fun!

Thanks.

evertech

Re: Sony Tektronix 390AD Part

Post by evertech » January 5th, 2014, 9:59 pm

Hello,
I have Qty.20 of 263-0098-00 for sale.
If you need, please contact me by e-mail.
(Change AA to @)

toiawaseAAevertech.co.jp

Toru.
From Japan.

duskglow

Post by duskglow » January 25th, 2014, 11:12 pm

That was helpful, I ordered 20 switches and they arrived. I'm in the process of installing forty switches now, having done 21 so far. This will be a fun toy.

However, to completely do the project justice, I need seven more. Can anyone help me with this?

vtimike

Post by vtimike » September 5th, 2018, 10:24 am

Shot in the dark: duskglow, you wouldn't by chance still have that service manual and be willing to sell a copy?

My email, in the same format as evertech: mikeAAvaluetronics.com

Return to “Programming Support”