This utility has been built to try to help make your life easier fetching data from Tektronix Oscilloscopes, including Windows based oscilloscopes and the new 5 Series MSO oscilloscopes.
This software is labeled beta as it has not had widespread testing so I do anticipate users finding bugs. If you encounter any bugs while using this software or just want to provide feedback, please post it in this thread as this will be the official place for these things.
Please note that this is free software and falls under the Tektronix Free Software Download Agreement. This means this is not a Tektronix supported piece of software. I am purely providing this software to you to try to make your lives easier.
Free Software Download Agreement
This software is covered under the Free Software Download agreement. Not all free software has gone through Tektronix normal quality control or production processes, but is provided to users as an accommodation to respond to user requests. The free software is provided hereunder on an As-Is basis without any representation or warranty. Tektronix disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of intellectual property rights. In no event shall Tektronix be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages in any way arising out of or connected with the use of the free software.
About this Software
TekScope Utility is a software utility designed for the transfer of screenshots (AKA Hard Copies) and waveform data from Tektronix Oscilloscopes to the PC so they may be saved to the PC’s hard disk.
- Transfer and saving of screenshots (hard copies) from scope to PC in .png, .jpg or .bmp formats
- Transfer and saving of analog waveform data to .CSV file
- Transfer and saving of digital waveforms data to .CSV file
- Command console for interactive remote command sessions with instrument
- PC equipped with Supported Microsoft Windows Operating System
- Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit
- 4GB RAM or more.
- Connected by GPIB, USB, RS232 or LAN to a compatible Tektronix Oscilloscope.
- VISA (Virtual Instrument Software Architecture) software supporting the VISA.NET library.
- NI VISA is recommended
- http://www.ni.com/download/ni-visa-run- ... e/7222/en/
- .NET Framework 4.6.0
The following Instruments are supported by this software.
- TDS200 Series
- TBS1000(B) Series
- TBS1000B-EDU Series
- TBS2000 Series
- TDS2000(B)(C) Series
- TPS2000(B) Series
- TDS3000(B)(C) Series
- DPO MSO 2000(B) Series
- DPO MSO 3000 Series (Firmware Version 2.4 or Later)
- MDO3000 Series
- DPO MSO 4000(B) Series
- MDO4000(B)(C) Series
- 5 Series MSO
- DPO MSO 5000(B) Series
- DPO 7000(C) Series
- DPO DSA MSO 70000 (B)(C)(D)(DX)(SX) Series
- Asynchronous Serial (RS-232) COM Ports
- GPIB (NI 488.2 compatible)
- Ethernet (VXI-11)
- USB (USBTMC)
- Download the .zip file to your PC
- Extract the .zip file to the location of your choice
- Double-Click "TekScope Utility.exe" to run the application.
Download removed. Get latest version here.