Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.

Tip and tricks for working from home

rkuhlman

Tip and tricks for working from home

Post by rkuhlman » March 24th, 2020, 10:49 am

Opening up a discussion post to let the community share ways they are staying productive while working from home.

rkuhlman

Re: Tip and tricks for working from home

Post by rkuhlman » April 1st, 2020, 12:51 pm

Here are some recommendations we put together at Tek. Let us know if you discover something useful. - https://www.tek.com/blog/working-from-home

Demonna

Post by Demonna » April 17th, 2021, 1:28 pm

It's not that bad to work from home to be honest. I have more time to do things with my family and I can schedule my time as I like.
On top of that you can focus on extra activities that can help you gain more money than working in an office being continuously monitored by someone. For example I recently started an altcoin mining project which has been going great. I had to get some electricity automation devices from automationstop.com to control the flow and make sure they work correctly 24/7 and they are doing great.

daveca

Post by daveca » June 7th, 2021, 12:10 pm

10 bitcoin bet...

productivity, all things considered, will go UP as a result of this work at home.

Lets see how it turns out.

Gascoigne

Post by Gascoigne » June 9th, 2021, 3:56 am

I'm so delighted I stumbled across your article; now I think I have a greater chance of selling the property. First, however, I saw several intriguing home improvement videos. Rather, we should hunt for a modeling website or a website where we may obtain house guides. Searching on many websites or forums is a waste of time. When I was having trouble with house repairs a year ago, I began hunting for a website like that. After some time, I came across an exciting alternative at https://thehomerevamp.com/ where I discovered a wealth of tips and ideas.
Last edited by Gascoigne on June 11th, 2021, 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

trubler04

Post by trubler04 » June 9th, 2021, 6:13 am

Take scheduled breaks. Try setting an alarm to get up and stretch every hour or so. Walk around your home while chatting on the phone with a friend. Move to a separate area -- away from your email -- to eat lunch for 30 minutes while browsing mroelectric.com. Breaking up the day and moving your body enables you to refresh and can increase your productivity when you return to your work. When the weather is nice, I like to do conference calls while taking a walk outside.

graal432

Post by graal432 » June 16th, 2021, 6:28 am

Gascoigne wrote:
June 9th, 2021, 3:56 am
I'm so delighted I stumbled across your article; now I think I have a greater chance of selling the property. First, however, I saw several intriguing home improvement videos. Rather, we should hunt for a modeling website or a website where we may obtain house guides. Searching on many websites or forums is a waste of time. When I was having trouble with house repairs a year ago, I began hunting for a website like that. After some time, I came across an exciting alternative at https://thehomerevamp.com/ where I discovered a wealth of tips and ideas.
Awesome place to work with!

Return to “General Discussion”