Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.

How to add buffers to save R1,R2,R3 to USB

Models 2450, 2460, 2461, 2470
dmeans

How to add buffers to save R1,R2,R3 to USB

Post by dmeans » June 30th, 2022, 7:49 am

I am using a 2461 Source meter. I am very new to all of this, but I was wondering if someone could look at my current TSP file and show me how I can add buffers to store the values of R1,R2,R3 to a USB flash drive.
Attachments
Main1.txt
(2.86 KiB) Downloaded 16 times

Andrea C
Keithley Applications
Keithley Applications

Re: How to add buffers to save R1,R2,R3 to USB

Post by Andrea C » August 2nd, 2022, 8:12 am

See if the sample code from section on Reading and Writing to Front Panel USB helps you.

https://www.tek.com/en/documents/applic ... sing-(tsp)

In your case, you already have variables R1, R2 and R3. You could just directly write them to a file on the thumb drive. No need to first put them into a buffer.

What is your code trying to do? Looks like it needs to do two resistance measurements when forcing 10mA of current. And then do some pass/fail analysis on the values and output a pattern on digital bits.
What changes between the first and second measurement? I note you have a 150msec delay. Is something externally changing the test leads or something?

Return to “2450/2460/2461/2470 Touchscreen SourceMeter”