Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.
In the next step, I will modulate and LED with the above DMT signal (from AWG) and detect it at the receiver. This requires synchronization and estimation for BER calibration. Since only a part of the DMT signal is acquirable, will this be a problem for signal recovery and calibration?
Right now, the signal detected from photo receiver module is unidentifiable due to noise and hence I could not find out what portion of the input signal is obtained after photo detection.
Can anyone help me on how to proceed for filtering and BER calibration?
- Signal after photodetection and captured via DPO
- rECEIVED SIGNAL.PNG (108.88 KiB) Viewed 7501 times
- awg dmt SIGNAL.PNG (125.11 KiB) Viewed 7501 times
- Back2back connection between AWG and DPO
- from DPO.PNG (55.55 KiB) Viewed 7501 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests