Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: October 16th, 2018, 3:06 am
- Country: Germany
does a Simulation/Emulation API exist for smu like 2400, 2500, 2602, 6482, and maybe other devices?
Or do I have to write these myself?
- Tektronix Applications
- Posts: 558
- Joined: July 31st, 2008, 8:26 am
Depending upon what you need to accomplish, we do have a s/w package Test Script Builder (TSB). The Test Script Builder (TSB) is a software tool that simplifies building and creating test scripts. It includes built-in color coding, debugging tools, and error handling. You can use TSB to perform the following operations:
- Send remote commands and Lua statements
- Receive responses (data) from commands and scripts
- Upgrade instrument firmware
- Create, manage, and run user scripts
- Debug scripts
- Import factory scripts to view or edit and convert to user scripts
https://www.tek.com/software/TestScript ... TS-850J02.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests