Page 1 of 1
Posted: October 16th, 2018, 3:10 am
does a Simulation/Emulation API exist for smu like 2400, 2500, 2602, 6482, and maybe other devices?
Or do I have to write these myself?
Re: Simulation/Emulation API
Posted: February 4th, 2019, 8:36 am
Depending upon what you need to accomplish, we do have a s/w package Test Script Builder (TSB). The Test Script Builder (TSB) is a software tool that simplifies building and creating test scripts. It includes built-in color coding, debugging tools, and error handling. You can use TSB to perform the following operations:
- Send remote commands and Lua statements
- Receive responses (data) from commands and scripts
- Upgrade instrument firmware
- Create, manage, and run user scripts
- Debug scripts
- Import factory scripts to view or edit and convert to user scripts
https://www.tek.com/software/TestScript ... TS-850J02.