Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.
The test should include
1) fixed time voltage stress for a given duration
2) frequent leakage verification at use condition
3) failure detection during stress and during leakage check.
4) The program should record stress current and use-condition leakage current vs time.
5) the program should be capable of 10,000 sec max guard time (stop test after guard time if breakdown of oxide is not detected)
I tried "sampling" feature and subsite feature. The former lacks the leakage check ability. The later has can only stress for a max of 128 times, leading to a short total stress time (~130 sec at 1 sec per stress).
Would someone kindly create a sample program so I can copy and modify from there. Thanks.
- Keithley Applications
- Posts: 1481
- Joined: October 15th, 2010, 10:35 am
- Country: United States
I’m pretty sure others at your company site use 4200 for these long running reliability tests with degradation monitoring, etc.
Or I’d suggest to reach out to your local FAE for assistance.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest