Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.

TEKScope stuck on "offline" unable to connect to MSO64B

TekScope Anywhere
RonFred

TEKScope stuck on "offline" unable to connect to MSO64B

Post by RonFred » April 26th, 2021, 1:53 pm

I can use e*Scope with my MSO64B with no problems.
But TEKScope will not show any network connection options and is stuck on offline.
I have checked firewall and even disabled firewall - no help.
But my firewall does show the e*scope app, but does not show the TEKScope app - I assume because it is offline.

Shouldn't there be some help on how to go from offline to -?
Attachments
offline.JPG
offline.JPG (46.28 KiB) Viewed 642 times
escope network settings.JPG
escope network settings.JPG (131.84 KiB) Viewed 642 times

RonFred

Re: TEKScope stuck on "offline" unable to connect to MSO64B

Post by RonFred » April 26th, 2021, 3:47 pm

Ha Ha OK I get it.
I have to buy a license with the word "acquire" in it. I guess I forgot that I had a trial license for single scope acquire license many months ago.

Note to marking and or sales team:

"Include a reminder that one or more trial license(s) have expired during product startup. Time to purchase the license if you want to continue using these features: acquire...."

I could have just assumed this software is junk and moved on - which it is not. But why leave this to chance???

Needless to say - after wasting a full 8 hour day on this (again I wish you folks would list expired licenses) - I figured it out. Tekscope is working fine for me.

Return to “TekScope Anywhere”