Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.

S400 Instrument Controller Programming

S530 Parametric Test Systems
fftzyy

S400 Instrument Controller Programming

Post by fftzyy » February 11th, 2012, 12:27 pm

I'm looking for a manual which describes how to send Instrument Controller commands/programs via the Ethernet for the S400, and a list of commands and syntax to controll the switch matrix, SMUs, etc. Also, what is the ethernet port for the instrument controller (EIM) to send the commands?
Thank you.

Vince W
Keithley Applications
Keithley Applications

Re: S400 Instrument Controller Programming

Post by Vince W » March 5th, 2012, 10:22 am

The S400 product is discontinued and this information is difficult to locate as it is not on our web site. However, I will ask around to see what is available still.
Regards,

Vince W
A Greater Measure of Confidence

Vince W
Keithley Applications
Keithley Applications

Re: S400 Instrument Controller Programming

Post by Vince W » March 7th, 2012, 3:07 pm

What I've found out so far is that we have never documented the Ethernet interface between the controller and core of the S400. This ethernet interface has been proprietary and has not been supported for external use. We have provided documents which describes the LPT library on the S400 platform, which should be on your system. I am inquiring whether that document is accessible in PDF format.

Will keep you posted,

Vince W
A Greater Measure of Confidence

Return to “S530 Parametric Test Systems”