Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.

Datalogger reading and display in kick start software different

teguhhady

Datalogger reading and display in kick start software different

Post by teguhhady » January 5th, 2020, 10:31 pm

Dear all,

I am using the Datalogger Model 2701 with 7702 Switch kickstart version is 1.9.7.10. I use windows 10. My old computer is broken so I install the data logger in new PC. However, the data logger output is not correct. The reading in the seven-segment display is oke but in the kick start data is different. I do not know where is the problem? I attach the sample of the data logger reading. I use T type and K type thermocouple. I also use pressure sensor , differential pressure sensor, flowrate sensor. all the sensors output is in volt. The reading in seven segment is thermocouple reading. Thank you
Seventsegment display.jpg
sevensegmentdisplay
Seventsegment display.jpg (70.66 KiB) Viewed 35 times
softwaredisplay.jpg
displayinkickstart
softwaredisplay.jpg (111.4 KiB) Viewed 35 times

Stuart M
Keithley
Keithley

Re: Datalogger reading and display in kick start software different

Post by Stuart M » January 6th, 2020, 12:07 pm

Since you are moving to a new computer and you have a problem with the older version, I would suggest using the newer version of KickStart 2 with your model 2701 and windows 10 system.
The data in KickStart 2 will match the precision of the instrument with data displayed in the graph and table.

Here is a link to the product page for new KickStart:
https://www.tek.com/keithley-kickstart

Here is a link to the latest software downloads:
https://www.tek.com/search?keywords=kic ... order=desc

teguhhady

Post by teguhhady » January 15th, 2020, 12:58 am

Dear Stuart M

I have installed Kickstart 2.2.0. But, it is the trial version that can be used for 60 days. And it works. Can I use trial version as full version by buying the license? No need to reinstall the software. Because, I forget the setting of data logger software.

Thank you

regards

Jennifer C
Keithley Applications
Keithley Applications

Post by Jennifer C » January 15th, 2020, 1:26 pm

Hi Teguhhady,

I'm happy to hear that KickStart 2.2. is meeting your needs. To purchase the full version, you need to get a quote for the software. You can request a quote - at www.tek.com . If you'd like to speak to a sales contact by phone, then visit https://www.tek.com/contact-us to find the appropriate contact number for your region of the world.

Thanks,

Jennifer C

Return to “Series 2700 Multimeter/Data Aquisition/Switch System”