And I Found In The Manual ,Source1 Is battery Channel While Source 2 Is Charger Channel.
I Don't Know If I can Use Channel 2 to Test UUT's Standby Current : 5UA.I found That Read From This Channel,The Value IS Minus!
How To Setup it as Bttery? The Current Dirction Of Charger Is From Simulator To UUT. It is the Same As The Battery,I Think.
Maybe I need Buy Two 2302 To Use two Batterys?
Both of the Battery Channel and the Charger Channel can sink current, the main differents are as follows:
1. DC voltage output accuracy;
2. DC voltage output programming resolution;
3. DC voltage output transient response time;
4. Battery channel has a variable output impedance function while the charger channel hasn't;
5. Pulse current measurement trigger level.
The connection between the DUT and the instrument is as follows, you can find it on page 60 of the 2306 user manual: Besides, as you mensioned, 2302 has only one channel, if you want to simulate two batteries, you need to buy 2*2302
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests