Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.

Looking for the last firmware version for 2015 THD DMM

2015, 2015-P, 2016, 2016-P
Jerome

Looking for the last firmware version for 2015 THD DMM

Post by Jerome » January 22nd, 2015, 10:22 am

Hi,
I have bought an old 2015 TDH that came with a B11 A02 firmware version. I have seen in the forum that it was not the last version that has been produced.
As I observed a strange behavior of the "autorange" feature in DC voltage mode, I guess that this bug, if it is a known bug, has been fixed in later firmware versions.
Would it be possible to post the file of a more recent known good firmware for this product? (compliant with PCB version 2015-102-02C)
Thank you by advance,
Jerome
PS I have read that updating the firmware imply doing a new calibration but I accept that if it is the price to pay for an autorange feature that works well.

Dale C
Keithley Applications
Keithley Applications

Re: Looking for the last firmware version for 2015 THD DMM

Post by Dale C » January 23rd, 2015, 10:53 am

I don’t know if B17 has any fix for any auto range anomaly..
That’s the latest the firmware.
I would suggest to contact the local KI service center.
They would be able to help you get the new firmware.

Jerome

Re: Looking for the last firmware version for 2015 THD DMM

Post by Jerome » January 23rd, 2015, 12:31 pm

Thank you for the information concerning the last SW version corresponding to this obsolete but still working hardware.
(We would have save time and energy if you had attached the B17 hex file but I will look for it in Europe if we cannot do simpler)

Return to “Series 2015 & 2016 THD/Audio Analyzers”