Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.

Regarding sweep measurements

2015, 2015-P, 2016, 2016-P
lakshmanakm

Regarding sweep measurements

Post by lakshmanakm » February 21st, 2012, 4:47 am

Hi,
I want to measure any audible artifact (greater than -50dbm noise level) as well as THD+N in the frequency band 20Hz to 20KHz from my audio player that do not take external audio input. The player can just play the content in its memory and from external memory device.
I do have the Keithley 2015 audio analyzer. In order to do the above measurement, I have to use sweep measurement. But I believe that the sweep measurement can be acheived with keithley 2015 only when the test equipment (DUT) takes the source input from the same audio analyzer. But, as I mentioned above my player does not take audio input. Hence I'm in chaos.
I request anyone to guide me in this aspect.

Thanks in advance

Raghu R
Keithley Applications
Keithley Applications

Re: Regarding sweep measurements

Post by Raghu R » April 25th, 2012, 5:52 am

Please provide us your contact no so we can contact you and help you in resolving your problem

lakshmanakm

Re: Regarding sweep measurements

Post by lakshmanakm » April 26th, 2012, 8:33 pm

Raghu, I have updated my contact in my profile. If you are unable to view my contacts, you can email me your contacts to [email protected].
Thanks,
Lakshman.

Return to “Series 2015 & 2016 THD/Audio Analyzers”