Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.

Keithley 2612A for measuring OFET Characteristics

mimiamrita

Keithley 2612A for measuring OFET Characteristics

Post by mimiamrita » April 3rd, 2014, 10:27 pm

Dear All,
I am using keithley 2612A meter for measuring output and transfer characteristics of organic field effect transistor.
I am providing voltage to the drain terminal via channel A and to the gate terminal via channel B and measuring the
corresponding drain and gate currents. I have made two different Labview codes for measuring output and transfer characteristics
with the help of keithley 2600 series VIs. Now the problem which I am facing is, to get transfer characteristics. When I keep the
drain bias fixed and sweeping the gate voltage to measure the corresponding change in drain current, I am finding the drain current
remains fixed at its initial value and not showing any change due to gate sweeping. But when I did the same measurement manually I saw drain
current changes with the sweeping of the gate voltage. Is it the problem with particular vi's I am using or something else?
with thanks and regards
Amrita
PG student
IIT Bombay

brian.d.smith
Keithley Applications
Keithley Applications

Re: Keithley 2612A for measuring OFET Characteristics

Post by brian.d.smith » May 15th, 2014, 10:11 am

You can create the family of curves with TSP Express. This is a web page in your 2612A. You connect the 2612A to your PC with the yellow LAN crossover cable.

Instructions for using TSP Express are found in the 2600A quick start guide. After you have that working you can concentrate on finding the problem with your Labview VI. You may be satisfied enough with TSP Express to not require Labview.

Return to “Organic Device Measurements”