Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.

Transient current measurement using TSP script

evalbudda

Transient current measurement using TSP script

Post by evalbudda » September 1st, 2017, 3:33 pm

Hi,

I have been reviewing both the manual, 2636B SMU, and various scripts found in the forum. However, I have not really found an answer to how to script a sampling mode IDS-Time. I am working with an OFET and I want to switch from a VGS bias of -0.1V after 10 secs to 0V an additional 10s then back to -0.1V while maintaining a constant VDS bias of -0.5V. Could someone help me with this script?

Andrea C
Keithley Applications
Keithley Applications

Re: Transient current measurement using TSP script

Post by Andrea C » September 26th, 2017, 7:55 am

You have three Vgs values, each held for 10 seconds.
You want repeated Ids drain measurements under bias condition. How many measurements during each 10 seconds?

The desired sampling interval (and corresponding NPLC value) will determine if simple TSP for/next loop is OK or if you need to use a trigger model operation for determinism.

As a first pass, you could program the gate voltage and drain voltages.
Then use the smux.measure.count = N to get your desired multiple current measurements during the 10 seconds.
Program next gate value, etc.

Also, the KickStart software is now compatible with 2600B models.

Return to “Organic Device Measurements”