Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.

replacemet parts

Post Reply
Posts: 1
Joined: May 16th, 2013, 1:52 am
Country: Iraq

replacemet parts

Post by Basman » May 16th, 2013, 1:59 am

What is the normal replacement for N CH FET (TG
128)= SF51192 which belongs to board number 526 for the keithly 181 nanovoltmeter?

Dale C
Keithley Applications
Keithley Applications
Posts: 2849
Joined: June 10th, 2010, 6:22 am
Country: United States

Re: replacemet parts

Post by Dale C » May 22nd, 2013, 11:28 am

The Model 181 is over 30 years old. It is obsolete.
There is no replacement for the component you require.
Recommend a Model 2182A nanovoltmeter to replace Model 181.

Post Reply

Return to “Nanotechnology Measurements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests