Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.

Please make new labview 2182A driver

dubuisgu

Please make new labview 2182A driver

Post by dubuisgu » October 27th, 2015, 4:27 pm

I know there is a very old laview 6 driver for this instrument, but it is not in a usable state. Working with strings for GPIB constants is not an option when all more modern drivers have a much more clean and direct access to the GPIB.
It would be important that Keithley would invest some time to get us a new Labview 2015 Project Style driver for this instrument.
You have experience in building excellent drivers, such as the one for the 24XX or 2000.
Since the 2182A instrument is still sold, and widely used, it would be very useful for you customers if you could take the time and prepare a more up to date driver for this excellent instrument.

As of now, I have resigned myself to write my own driver for this instrument, but this is a large loss of time, and I will not make it as good as you engineers can do it.

Return to “LabView Drivers”