Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.

Looking for a LabVIEW (or any driver) for the Keithley RF Power Meter (3500)

MarkIsTesting

Looking for a LabVIEW (or any driver) for the Keithley RF Power Meter (3500)

Post by MarkIsTesting » December 17th, 2015, 5:16 pm

Everyone-

I am looking for a LabVIEW driver for the Keithley 3500 Handheld Power Meter. I know the design was sold to Agilent (now Keysight) a few years ago. I think our Techs have thrown away the software and manuals that originally came with the unit. :x .

The Keysight drivers do not work with this unit.

I have been unable to find a driver either by searching the internet or NI.com.

Does anyone have these drivers?

Thanks in advance-

Mark

Dale C
Keithley Applications
Keithley Applications

Re: Looking for a LabVIEW (or any driver) for the Keithley RF Power Meter (3500)

Post by Dale C » December 18th, 2015, 5:39 am

Keithley does not have this driver or any thing else concerning the Model 3500. As you mention it was sold to Agilent several years ago. They would have all the support information.
If the Keysight Labview driver does not operate then you might have to write your own.

MarkIsTesting

Re: Looking for a LabVIEW (or any driver) for the Keithley RF Power Meter (3500)

Post by MarkIsTesting » December 18th, 2015, 7:37 am

Hey Dale-

Thanks for getting back with me so quick. I would write my own driver but I'm missing some technical details. Usually with hardware I can interface
with a DLL or something that does the low level communication.

That's why I posted here. I was hoping that someone still uses the instrument and I could get a copy of the software from them.

Thanks!

Mark

Return to “LabView Drivers”