Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.
Use this forum for questions about Keithley Test Script Builder software.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: November 17th, 2020, 1:30 pm
- Country: United States
Hello. I need a script with the following requirements. Can anyone please help me? It would be a great help. Thanks in advance!
1. Apply +/- pulse voltage for 2 minutes. Pulse voltage should follow as 0.5 sec with +15V, next 0.5 sec with -15V and so on just like a square wave.
2. Measure the very small current (pA/nA/uA) at an interval of 0.1 sec.
3. Automatically and immediately lower the applied pulse voltage to +/- 0.1V if the measured current reaches to a threshold value of +/- 100 nA.
4. Save the data as 'current vs time and voltage'
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests