Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.

Loadiing scripts into Nonvolatile

Use this forum for questions about Keithley Test Script Builder software.
olorin17

Loadiing scripts into Nonvolatile

Post by olorin17 » January 8th, 2015, 5:39 am

I have a Keithley 2602B sourcemeter, a script SPSG_functions_32_pin.tsp under project folder K2602CERDIP that I want to save into nonvolatile memory. However when, under run configurations, I select K2602CERDIP_Script, and under Available Project Files, I put SPSG_functions_32_pin into the load order, then under Script Attributes I select store into nonvolatile, and apply, It does not save into either the nonvolatile or the runtime environment. what can I do to keep it stored into the nonvolatile? Thanks In advance.

Andrea C
Keithley Applications
Keithley Applications

Re: Loadiing scripts into Nonvolatile

Post by Andrea C » January 9th, 2015, 11:07 am

Sounds like you are doing everything right.

What name are you providing for the script?

In the attributes, are you selecting Load and Execute?

If you click the icon in the Instrument Console window (upper right) for Delete Script From NVRAM, it first gives you a listing of available scripts. Is your script name present? If you type your_script_name.list() at the TSP> prompt, does it give you back a code listing?

Return to “Test Script Builder”