Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.
I would like to ask about information on how to program/configure the 3706A-SNFP device to perform some "simple" tasks.
Let me explain which is the current status of the device.
- The device is configured and set up.
- The device has 4 3740-ST connected on slots 1, 2, 4, 6.
- 4 Digital Inputs are connected to the SUB 25 connector 1-4.
- 4 Digital Outputs will be used to get the switch relays status.
Our application would require something like this.
- We would like to control the activation of some switches taking into account some digital input status signala. A PLC will control the signals in order to automate a testing process.According to our Input bytes the cases/functionalities are:
o Case 0 (0000): all relays should be closed.
o Case 1 (0001): relays 1015,1016, 1029 and 1030 should be opened.
o Case 2 (0010): relays 1017,1018, 1031 and 1032 should be opened.
o Case 3 (0011): relays 2015,2016, 2029 and 2030 should be opened.
o Case 4 (0101): relays 2017,2018, 2031 and 2032 should be opened.
o Case 5 (1000): relays 4015,4016, 4029 and 4030 should be opened.
- I’ve been checking the TSB sample programs, but I’ve not been able to get a clear idea of how should I do what we want to. If you know some simple program that is close to this any information is very wellcome.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests