Tektronix Technical Forums are maintained by community involvement. Feel free to post questions or respond to questions by other members. Should you require a time-sensitive answer, please contact your local Tektronix support center here.

Keithley 2651A IV tracing and exporting to excel

Use this forum for questions about Keithley Test Script Builder software.
mastermind26

Keithley 2651A IV tracing and exporting to excel

Post by mastermind26 » October 22nd, 2012, 3:08 pm

Hello,

I'm trying to see if there is a script whereby the raw IV sweep data is converted to an XL format (other than having to export via .CSV), so when XL sees the data, a macro can be run to plot all the data points. OR If possible, have the Keithley plot directly and then export these with all the necessary parameters.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

RaymondR
Keithley Applications
Keithley Applications

Re: Keithley 2651A IV tracing and exporting to excel

Post by RaymondR » October 23rd, 2012, 6:15 am

Hi mastermind26,

We do have example scripts on our webpage, http://www.keithley.com/products/tsbscripts/index_html, but I don't think what you're looking for is among them. Remember that the 2600A series utilizes the Lua scripting language. In particular, the data is stored as a table as far as Lua is concerned. Perhaps a general search of the internet for file i/o example scripts working with tables in Lua may be worthwhile. Any you find should be easily adaptable to use with the 2600A series.

Let me know what you find.

Return to “Test Script Builder”